Andrew V. Leitch, Partner
Andrew Leitch has built his legal practice on a foundation of personal relationships with clients requiringa wide range of legal services in connection with their pursuit of diverse business endeavors. He has extensive experience instructuring, negotiating, and documenting a broad spectrum of transactions on behalf of clients who are entrepreneurs, developers, land owners, investors, business owners and operators, lenders, and borrowers.These clients range from individuals to local, state, regional, national, and international companies.
Mr. Leitchhas gained experience by working directly on various business matters, including transactions involving the following: the acquisition, operation, management, and disposition of businesses; the purchase, entitlement, development, leasing, marketing, and sale of real estate; the formation, operation, and winding up of joint ventures; and the lending and borrowing of funds. He also has experience in negotiating and resolving business disputes before they transform into active litigation. His breadth of overall experience provides clients with continuity of service across several different practice areas. He focuses on achieving the business goals of his clients while providing legal advice and analysis on key legal issues arising in connection with each business transaction.
Mr. Leitch has a Juris Doctorate degree from Pepperdine University School of Law (With Honors) and a Bachelors of Arts degree (Economics) from Pomona College
- J.D. (With Honors), Pepperdine University School of Law (1989)
- B.A. (Economics), Pomona College (1986)
- Associate, Songstad Randall Coffee and Humphrey LLP (2008 to present)
- Partner, Songstad Randall Coffee and Humphrey LLP (2004-2008)
- Associate, Songstad, Randall and Ulich (1999-2004)
- Associate, Jackson, DeMarco and Peckenpaugh (1996-1999)
- Associate, Meserve, Mumper and Hughes (1989-1996)
- Mr. Leitch attended Pepperdine on a Dean’s Merit Scholarship and was a member of the
- Pepperdine Law Review.
State of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Member, State Bar of California
Member, Orange County Bar Association
Legal and Business Activities
- Past President and Director, Commercial & Industrial Development Association
Member, Building Industry Association